The entire complex in the Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg district is part of the architectural ensemble Karl-Marx-Allee. Its origins date back to the years 1954/55. It is a five-story development with a flat roof construction and full basement. The facades reflect elements from earlier epochs, as the access areas were designed with console and pilaster elements, there are decorative ceramic elements, and the windows are delineated by reveals. The facade is occasionally interrupted by loggias, and the eaves area is equipped with a circumferential console. These classical style elements, combined with the regular arrangement of windows and the harmonious proportions of the building, convey a modern elegance.
In recent years, the ensemble has been meticulously and carefully renovated. Following a professional analysis and condition assessment, the facades and facade decorations were restored to their current appearance, which is based on historical models.